Insider’s daily finance newsletter launches Monday

Posted On // Leave a Comment
Here's what you can expect. ...

Hi Insider,

I'm excited to announce that our new daily finance newsletter, 10 Things on Wall Street, is launching on Monday.

I'm Aaron Weinman, a finance correspondent with Insider and I'll be penning our new newsletter. A little about me: I've covered investment banking and capital markets throughout North and South America since 2015, and I hope to bring that experience to you in this sharp, succinct digest of the top stories dominating the finance industry.

What to expect: I'll take you inside the biggest firms from Goldman Sachs to Blackstone, I'll introduce you to the people behind market-moving transactions, and unpack the themes permeating Wall Street, like fintech and The Great Resignation.

Sign up here


To sign up for more of Insider's newsletters – or change what newsletters land in your inbox— click here to manage your newsletter preferences.

Cheers,
Aaron

0 comments:

Post a Comment